Whats up CES 2017

Hey im wondering if anyone who see's this might make it to CES this year (2017). This will be my first time attending and was wondering if there would be anything I should be especially interested in? This is for LTT staff or anyone else. What are some of your past favorite exhibits and are there any you are looking forward to? Note I am not a professional and this is not a professional way of asking so plz don't hate too much. ^^

ADVANCED thanks to anyone who posts.

I'm unable to go, sadly, but, if you manage to see Phanteks, if they're there, let me know. I'm really hoping to get some news/info on their Enthoo Elite case.

Enjoy your trip!

Well, I was going to go but our trip ended up being managers only. Hopefully I can go the next year.

Really wish I could go but it's too far away from my lonely home in NY, maybe if I bought a plane ticket but then I can't save for ryzen or anyting:(

3 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Really wish I could go but it's too far away from my lonely home in NY, maybe if I bought a plane ticket but then I can't save for ryzen or anyting:(

I live in lv and can get exhibitor passes but I cant go to other conventions outside of NV bc im too busy. 

3 minutes ago, itisme911 said:

I live in lv and can get exhibitor passes but I cant go to other conventions outside of NV bc im too busy. 

Dang bro I jelly. I would love to go to CES. Maybe in 2018...

I would love to attend a CES but haven't had the opportunity to yet. Personally I'd be interested in seeing the car tech there, both electric vehicles and self-driving tech. Beyond that, anything awesome in VR, AR or 3D Printing would be a big draw for me.