Battlefield 1 storage help

Cayder
Go to solution Solved by Cayder,
2 minutes ago, DrMikeNZ said:

Right click, in the explorer window, and new, then folder, then name it whatever you want, eg "Origin" or something to that effect, when you install BF1, it should put it into a sub-folder within that.

Wow thank you so much I'm new PC gaming and all this drive moving stuff I'm so happy to see that the Linustechtip forum always helps out and fast when I need thank you so much for your help it really means a lot to have so many helpful people. Have a great day. :)

I'm kinda new to computers I'm trying to download battlefield 1 but it tells me that I need to free space on drive C which is my ssd but I have a 1tb hard drive I rather move it to but it won't let me choose it as the destination. Any help would be great I know this isn't the best place to ask. But everyone is pretty helpful.

Open Origin,, click on Origin in the top left window, then select application settings.

Click on the Installs & saves tab, and there should be a Game Library Location, change this directory to a folder of your choosing on your other drive.

5 minutes ago, DrMikeNZ said:

Open Origin,, click on Origin in the top left window, then select application settings.

Click on the Installs & saves tab, and there should be a Game Library Location, change this directory to a folder of your choosing on your other drive.

My 1tb hardrive doesn't have a folder "this folder is empty" how do I make a new folder in it? "Battlefield 1" is what I would name it correct? Plus would I have to make new folders everytime I wanted to download a game to this drive? Sorry I'm kinda new to all this btw I seen all the setting you stated before.

Right click, in the explorer window, and new, then folder, then name it whatever you want, eg "Origin" or something to that effect, when you install BF1, it should put it into a sub-folder within that.

2 minutes ago, DrMikeNZ said:

Wow thank you so much I'm new PC gaming and all this drive moving stuff I'm so happy to see that the Linustechtip forum always helps out and fast when I need thank you so much for your help it really means a lot to have so many helpful people. Have a great day. :)