Cpu overheat

So i have Fx 6300 and a stock cooler. And I try to play a game called F1 2016 and its keep crashing. I think it is caused by my cpu overheating, but I'm not sure. I have a Cryorig h7 cooler, brand new, but i was waiting to install it once I got my new cpu. But I'm thinking about installing now, because the cpu hits like 60C+ then the game crashes but I don't know if i want to install the Cryorig h7. Should i install the H7 cooler?

cpu at 60C won't cause any crash. I would check to see if there is any program that causes game to crash.

30 minutes ago, PCNoobie said:

cpu at 60C won't cause any crash. I would check to see if there is any program that causes game to crash.

Yes it will, especially if it's 60 core temp. For socket temps, it can reach 70 before triggering overheating protections and shutting itself off.

Ignore previous posts, their claims are probably based on Intel's core i or AMD's APU lineup, which will endure higher temps.

You do need better cooling for that 6300.

41 minutes ago, Thread212 said:

60c is normal.
have u try to download the patch for the game?

Its was working fine for the first hour i played it. Now it just closes within 2min of being in game

3 minutes ago, Thread212 said:

have u download the patch? the fix for the game?

i just bought the game 

9 minutes ago, Thread212 said:

then u need to download the latest patch.

no i don't if i just bought the game and downloaded it

1 hour ago, Thread212 said:

#FACEPALM

FACEPLAM? :dry:You're the face palm. Think about it, if a patch has came out BEFORE I bought the game, How am I supposed to install a patch that was already Installed when I downloaded the game, after the patch was released... Its common sense.

8 minutes ago, Thread212 said:

do you know what is patch?
u can install another patch even if ur patch is automatically installed when you download the game..

How are you going to install another patch when another patch doesn't even exist?