topping up a corsair h60 aio

just moved some fans around n noticed my rad sploshing when I moved it as if its running pretty low on coolant after all these years.

I can "think" of a few ways to top it up but I'm not wanting to rip it apart and re-hose it so the easiest way would be to open up the pump and top it up that way.

Corsair_H60_pump_1.jpg

I'm just wondering if anyone has any proper/easier methods and recommendations on which coolant to use.

15 minutes ago, kalious78 said:

just moved some fans around n noticed my rad sploshing when I moved it as if its running pretty low on coolant after all these years.

I can "think" of a few ways to top it up but I'm not wanting to rip it apart and re-hose it so the easiest way would be to open up the pump and top it up that way.

Corsair_H60_pump_1.jpg

I'm just wondering if anyone has any proper/easier methods and recommendations on which coolant to use.

Contact Corsair, then you they might replace it or tell you how to do it properly.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

short version = f&*k corsair.

slightly longer version = f*&k corsair with a chainsaw sideways from behind.

long version = after my experience with corsair support and "rma" of my ssd that they used dodgy chips in and recalled, I wont ever waste my time on them again ;) and no I didn't even get a replacement/rma/fix of it when it died after 6months of use.

If your temps are fine I would just leave it, taking the hosing off or taking the block apart is just begging for issues here. 

IMO it wouldn't be worth the trouble. If you start noticing temp issues might just be time to order a new cooler.

CPU- i5 4670K CPU Cooler- Corsair H90 MB- MSI Z87 GD-45 RAM- 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws Case- NZXT Phantom 530

PSU- Corsair CX750M Cooler- Corsair H90 Boot Drive- Samsung 850 Evo 250GB

Storage-WD 1TB Blue Storage- Seagate 2TB