24inch monitor mount

onemanarmy720

what is a good monitor mount for two 24 inch monitors, i want it to clamp onto my desk and be under $50.

was thinking this http://www.amazon.com/VIVO-Monitor-Adjustable-Screens-STAND-V002/dp/B009S750LA?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_2&smid=A3W3STWCK1O3NR

CPU: I7 8086K                              MOBO: Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5   RAM: 16Gb G-Skill 3200mHz

GPU: GTX 1070 FE 8GB            CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX           OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 650G                      SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo                       HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE

You should look up the model of each monitor and check whether or not they are VESA-mount compatible. This would allow you to find a wide range of mounts.

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan

Just now, UL_42L said:

You should look up the model of each monitor and check whether or not they are VESA-mount compatible. This would allow you to find a wide range of mounts.

yes they are VESA mountable

CPU: I7 8086K                              MOBO: Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5   RAM: 16Gb G-Skill 3200mHz

GPU: GTX 1070 FE 8GB            CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX           OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 650G                      SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo                       HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE

32 minutes ago, onemanarmy720 said:

yes they are VESA mountable

If you search for VESA clamping mount on Google, you may find what you want. It's up to you to judge what matches your desires.

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan