Will stadoffs from other cm cases fit into haf xb evo

Xtreme Gamer

I have a cm haf xb evo and lost the standoffs that came with it. My question is, will standoffs for other cm cases fit into my cm had xb evo case? I tried standoffs fby apevia from newegg and they fit but not enough to be secure, and the weird downside is to apevia standoff screws is that when putting in the screws into the standoffs, if I screw them i n all the way. I end up taking out the screw and standoff at the same time. But if I don't screw it in all the way (not securely) then unscrew it. The standoff doesnt come out with the screw. So I don't want to keep using apevia if I don't have to. So can someone please tell me if other cm case standoffs will fit my case? Thanks for the help guys!!!!

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

They should. They are fairly standard.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.