Watch Dogs

Snickerzz

So Ubisoft said that the ps4 will have a lot for content, objects, etc in the game than the ps3 version, but what about pc? Will it have all the extra content or will it be more like the ps3 version?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

lets hope it does, it looks very amazing game (like a GTA set in future and ur character knows hacking as well :D)

Finally got PS4 Pro

lets hope it does, it looks very amazing game (like a GTA set in future and ur character knows hacking as well :D)
haha yea, according to the publisher's executive director for EMEA territories Alain Coore, who told Edge last week that Ubisoft wants Watch Dogs to crack a new genre for the publisher, namely the "open-style GTA genre'.

"Yes, Grand Theft Auto is one of the biggest brands in the industry and everybody respects the brand and we'll have fun playing the next one too," he said. "But I think Watch Dogs' positioning is also on next-gen, bringing a lot of features - connectivity, interactivity, companion gaming and so on which is bringing some freshness to the genre."

as far as the hacking part I really really hope someone makes a mod for something like that for gta v :D but without a doubt I'll be getting both these games

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I would assume the GTA "genre" is "Open World" or "Sandbox".

Ubisoft said just a few days ago that PC is the lead platform, then last week they said they want to get back in the good graces of the PC community. Personally knowing how Ubisoft has been in the past I'm inclined to think that this is not much more than a ploy trying to gain traction with the PC crowd while consoles are going through a transition period. I could be wrong but I'll take the I'll believe it when I see it stance for now.

Apparently it's being developed for PC first then ported to consoles source:http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/02/27/watch-dogs-is-targeting-pc-as-lead-platform/
Good when devs do it the other way around the game turns out horrible on all platforms >.>

Ubisoft said just a few days ago that PC is the lead platform, then last week they said they want to get back in the good graces of the PC community. Personally knowing how Ubisoft has been in the past I'm inclined to think that this is not much more than a ploy trying to gain traction with the PC crowd while consoles are going through a transition period. I could be wrong but I'll take the I'll believe it when I see it stance for now.
Pc ftw I hope they don't turn out like Dice with bf3 >:|

It should be more like the PS4 version since it is supposedly the lead platform. Pretty excited for this game, looks great.

It should be more like the PS4 version since it is supposedly the lead platform. Pretty excited for this game, looks great.
Yea me too, causing huge traffic accidents, and the peds actually interact with that (if you've seen the trailer theres a car accident and a pedestrian runs and helps one,of the drivers, unscripted I'm pretty sure)