Gaming laptops with wireless charging?

I'm not a laptop user so I'm looking to see what other people think about this. Would it be feasible for a company to make wirelessly charging laptops, and make stands (or docks) to charge them on? I know that while a laptop is plugged in, it's performance is better than when it isn't. And the stands could even have fans on them to help with thermal throttling, or any other features. If this has already been created, post a link. I feel as if it would be cool to see. Thanks!

7 minutes ago, amplify273 said:

I'm not a laptop user so I'm looking to see what other people think about this. Would it be feasible for a company to make wirelessly charging laptops, and make stands (or docks) to charge them on? I know that while a laptop is plugged in, it's performance is better than when it isn't. And the stands could even have fans on them to help with thermal throttling, or any other features. If this has already been created, post a link. I feel as if it would be cool to see. Thanks!

Some people had the idea back in 2015 to create a desk with such a charger built in. U would have been able to charge all ur devices, like watch, mobile or laptop just by putting it on the table.

They didnt even made their way to kickstartet i guess. Never heared again of them.

Budget Rig "Curable":     | FX 6300 @4.5Ghz | Asus R9 270x | Asus Crosshair IV Extreme | 16GB HyperX Beast | 120GB PNY SSD

Tablet "Buddy":                 Trekstor Wintron 10.1|