VPN not connecting on my iphone or ipad

Hi guys the problem I have is that I download tunnelbear or betternet from the app store it asks me the usual allow tunnelbear or betternet to send you vpn profiles I press allow it installs I log in everything is ok. but in final step when I want to connect to the vpn it does not work. I tired resetting my phone, I tried deleting the app and re-downloading it from the app store again. I basically tried everything I could think of. Also I don't know if this helps but i have a iphone6s I downloaded the latest updates. 

please help any help appreciated thank you.       

Motherboard: Asus Z97-Deluxe, Processor: Intel i7-4790K@4.3GHz@1.150Volts, GPU: Asus ROG GTX980 Matrix (with a NZXT G10 bracket and a nzxt x41 AIO liquid cooler), Ram: Kingston HyperX 32GB 1866MHz CL10, PSU: Corsair Hx1200i, Storage: 1TB Seagate SSHD with a Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB SSD, Display: BenQ XL2411Z, Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB, Mouse: Razer Deathadder chroma.  

pc part picker list:

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/hu0210/saved/#view=qHK6XL

3 minutes ago, mineblaster said:

yes I am using wifi. also i can not connect to tunnelbear website vpn is blocked where i live

Motherboard: Asus Z97-Deluxe, Processor: Intel i7-4790K@4.3GHz@1.150Volts, GPU: Asus ROG GTX980 Matrix (with a NZXT G10 bracket and a nzxt x41 AIO liquid cooler), Ram: Kingston HyperX 32GB 1866MHz CL10, PSU: Corsair Hx1200i, Storage: 1TB Seagate SSHD with a Kingston HyperX Fury 240GB SSD, Display: BenQ XL2411Z, Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB, Mouse: Razer Deathadder chroma.  

pc part picker list:

are your UDP ports 500 and 4500 port forward on your router as i have linked in the article above

1 hour ago, mineblaster said:

are your UDP ports 500 and 4500 port forward on your router as i have linked in the article above

I don't know I have to access my router and figure out how to forward those ports in my router.

pc part picker list: