Program to play Gamecube on PC monitor

aSpoink
Go to solution Solved by EposVox,

In OBS, you have to tell the ezcap's audio to "Output to Desktop" instead of to stream.

Do know that doing via a program instead of direct connection to the monitor will, of course, add some input lag. You may not notice it, or it may be awful, depending on many variables.

Today I wanted to play my gamecube but I had no tv to play it on. I read online that you could use a capture device to play it on your computer monitor. I dug out a "vidbox" which is a ezcap kinda thing. I dont know what program to use. I was using obs but I couldn't hear the game sound through obs. So I was wondering if anyone had knew of any program I could try. Or if you know how to fix the obs problem. Thank in advance. :D

Today I wanted to play my gamecube but I had no tv to play it on. I read online that you could use a capture device to play it on your computer monitor. I dug out a "vidbox" which is a ezcap kinda thing. I dont know what program to use. I was using obs but I couldn't hear the game sound through obs. So I was wondering if anyone had knew of any program I could try. Or if you know how to fix the obs problem. Thank in advance. :D

You didn't have a TV that supported RCA or SCART? lol.

I've read that you can use VLC to show the output of the capture card.

In OBS, you have to tell the ezcap's audio to "Output to Desktop" instead of to stream.

Do know that doing via a program instead of direct connection to the monitor will, of course, add some input lag. You may not notice it, or it may be awful, depending on many variables.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

You can use OBS and get sound out of it. You just have to make sure you can record sound out of it, and if you can, use the "Preview Stream" button and play.

I can record sound, but I get no sound when I push "Preview Stream".

This worked! Thank You!