Logitech G430 or HyperX Cloud 2 or Steelseries Siberia V3

Bump_In_Night37

I am looking for a new headset and I´ve found the   Logitech G430   ,   HyperX Cloud II   and the   Steelseries Siberia V3.  Which should I buy? Does the Siberia V3 have 7.1 surround sound?

I personaly have the HyperX Cloud Gaming Pro's the first ones and they are really good also the included microphone is pretty baller I don't know if ur just look for the overall package or just the sound?

Spoiler

CPU: R7 5800x -- Mobo: Gigabyte B550 Gaming X v2 -- RAM: 2x16GB Kingston Fury Renegade -- GPU: Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming OC -- Case: Fractal Design North Walnut/Black Mesh -- Storage: 2TB 970 Evo Plus, 4TB NM790 -- PSU: BeQuiet Pure Power 11 Platinum 650w -- Displays: AOC AGON  AG352UCG, Dell Ultrasharp U2715H -- Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 -- Mouse: Corsair M65 -- Keyboard: Func KB 460 MX Blue -- Sound: Motu M2 -> THX 789 -> DT880 600Ω -- Mic: RØDE NT1-A

Spoiler

RIG 2: Intel i5-8400, 16 GB RAM, RTX 2070S

Spoiler

HyperX Cloud all the way. The mic isn't exactly fantastic but the headphones are fantastic. 7.1 surround in headphones is just bullshit, it's just EQ and reverb, set your game to headphone mode and you'll be good to go. 

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50