Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ Giveaway

I love the look of the selective focus, but 4k video capture is a very close contender too, looks like a pretty amazing phone!

I absolutely love the high quality slow motion video function. I already checked it out last week on the IFA in Berlin. Amazing feature...

Tower: Fractal Design Define R5, ASUS ROG Maximus VII Ranger, Intel Core i7 4790K, Intel HD 4600, 2x HyperX Savage 8GB 1600MHz, 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB, WD Caviar Red 2TB, BeQuiet Pure Power 630W, Custom Water Cooling, Windows 10 (UEFI), Mac OS X El Capitan (UEFI), Clover (UEFI), iMac14,1

Notebook: HP Elitebook 8460P, Intel Core i5 2410M, Intel HD 3000, Crucial 2x8GB 1333MHz, 2x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB, Windows 10 (UEFI), Mac OS X El Capitan (UEFI), Clover (UEFI), MacBookPro8,1

HDR Front Facing Camera  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I've used Smart Switch before and loved it, But the best feature would have to be Slow-motion for me :)

I'd have to say that my favorite feature that they've shown in the mini-series for the S6 Edge+  would definitely have to be the virtual shot, Would be awesome to see what kind of photos could be created with it and it seems so much better than the google camera's 3d sphere mode.

Always a fan of slow mo video, and it sure looks pretty here. So yeah that.

I only really care about the camera, i dont use my phone for much, and I dont like lugging around a decent camera with me lol

Definitely the camera, i.e., Selective Focus.