Need Help!! Linksys EA4500 USB attached External HDD Errors !

Hello ... I need help from any person with experience with Linksys EA4500 router. I have one with latest firmware and cloud connect installed. I also have Western Digital 500gb My passport usb 3.0 drive connected to it on USB port mapped as network drive. secure file sharing enabled and media server and ftp server are disabled. the drive partition type is MBR and not GPT

The problem i am facing is that after some random duration the drive disappears from the linksys could connect USB panel and pressing the refresh button does not bring it back. the only solution to it that i have right now is that  i have have to unplug it from the router . connect it to my laptop and let windows run "Fix Errors" after which the drive reappears on the network and is detected by the router when connected. there is a thread about this particular error with variety of drives with various densities on linksys forums but with no remedy. has anyone else ran into similar situation and if fixed it may i know how ?

When this error occurs. disconnecting and then reconnecting drive to router without "fix errors via laptop" doesn't fix this. neither does router restart have any effect.

The only reason i went for this router over others was the fact linus and slick always recommend this router over others and since i did not have any ac standard devices at my place i did not opt for the 6xxx series.