Rails n stuff for Seasonic PSU

I'm making a new build, and every build needs a PSU (duh).  I am getting a seasonic PSU because seasonic is GREAT.  However, I'm awful at reading technical graphs and don't have personal experience with too many of their products.  

Here is the power supply I would like to get: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-ss860xp2

How many rails does it have, and how powerful are they?  Which should I use for which components and where is each rail (if there are multiple) on the PSU?

All help is appreciated!

Here is the power supply I would like to get: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/seasonic-power-supply-ss860xp2

That's not really a good deal. For $30 less you can get the 1000W version of what's pretty much the same PSU, with a better warranty. http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-220ps1000v1

Both the Seasonic and EVGA have single powerful 12V rails.

"Rawr XD"

I'm making a new build, and every build needs a PSU (duh).  I am getting a seasonic PSU because seasonic is GREAT.  However, I'm awful at reading technical graphs and don't have personal experience with too many of their products.  

How many rails does it have, and how powerful are they?  Which should I use for which components and where is each rail (if there are multiple) on the PSU?

All help is appreciated!

Single 12v Rail with 71 amps. Seasonic also make the Corsair AX 860 which is the same psu with a Corsair sticker.

I would look at the EVGA as suggested by Aniallation as it is far better value, or if you want the same size then look at the EVGA G2/GS 850W.

That's not really a good deal. For $30 less you can get the 1000W version of what's pretty much the same PSU, with a better warranty. http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-power-supply-220ps1000v1

Both the Seasonic and EVGA have single powerful 12V rails.

That looks like a great PSU!  Unfortunately, it is a little too long for my case (I'm building a smaller form factor PC).

That looks like a great PSU!  Unfortunately, it is a little too long for my case (I'm building a smaller form factor PC).

What case are you using ?

What other components will you be using?

"Rawr XD"

What other components will you be using?

Here's the part list.  Gonna be built using extra money I got from selling some old trading cards of mine from MTG.

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/4bkCWZ
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/4bkCWZ/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 3.3GHz 6-Core Processor  ($379.99 @ NCIX US) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($110.00) 
Motherboard: EVGA Micro Micro ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard  ($249.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Kingston 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($399.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 850 Pro Series 1TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($486.97 @ NCIX US) 
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SERIES 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($202.85 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Video Card  ($679.95 @ NCIX US) 
Case: BitFenix Prodigy M Midnight Black MicroATX Mini Tower Case  ($105.00 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic Platinum 860W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($183.98 @ Newegg) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro (32/64-bit)  ($202.98 @ Newegg) 
Wireless Network Adapter: Asus PCE-AC68 802.11a/b/g/n/ac PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($97.24 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: Noctua NF-A14 industrialPPC-2000 IP67 PWM 107.4 CFM 140mm  Fan  ($30.93 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: Noctua NF-F12 industrialPPC-2000 PWM 71.7 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($23.97 @ Amazon) 
Case Fan: Noctua NF-F12 industrialPPC-2000 PWM 71.7 CFM 120mm  Fan  ($23.97 @ Amazon) 
Monitor: BenQ GW2765HT 60Hz 27.0" Monitor  ($389.99 @ NCIX US) 
Other: Prodigy M window ($32.00)
Other: Antlion Modmic 4.0 ($50.00)
Total: $3649.80
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-07-17 15:52 EDT-0400

Here's the part list.  Gonna be built using extra money I got from selling some old trading cards of mine from MTG.

Are you planning to stick with a single GPU, or SLI later on?

"Rawr XD"

Are you planning to stick with a single GPU, or SLI later on?

I'm planning to stick with one GPU, and here's why: I would get SLI later on, except, because I'm "only" playing games at 1440p, the single 980ti should be able to power it fine.  Also, with the H100i, CPU performance will be significantly improved (if I overclock).  However, on the prodigy M, having the top fan closest to the MOBO filled means that the farthest away PCIE slot is blocked.  WiFi is a must for me, so I will have 2 PCIE slots filled from the start, with the third being blocked (I attend LANs frequently, and there aren't many wall ethernet ports in my house).  I have no problems with this, however, because I'll "only" be driving stuff @ 1440p 60Hz, which the 980ti has proven to be awesome at.

I'm planning to stick with one GPU, and here's why: I would get SLI later on, except, because I'm "only" playing games at 1440p, the single 980ti should be able to power it fine.  Also, with the H100i, CPU performance will be significantly improved (if I overclock).  However, on the prodigy M, having the top fan closest to the MOBO filled means that the farthest away PCIE slot is blocked.  WiFi is a must for me, so I will have 2 PCIE slots filled from the start, with the third being blocked (I attend LANs frequently, and there aren't many wall ethernet ports in my house).  I have no problems with this, however, because I'll "only" be driving stuff @ 1440p 60Hz, which the 980ti has proven to be awesome at.

In that case, you won't need anywhere near that powerful of a PSU. 550W would be the sweet spot, 650W if you want a bit of headroom but that's already going quite far. Take a look at the EVGA GS?

"Rawr XD"

In that case, you won't need anywhere near that powerful of a PSU. 550W would be the sweet spot, 650W if you want a bit of headroom but that's already going quite far. Take a look at the EVGA GS?

Do you think that 660 Watts would be enough for my system, including overclocking the CPU and GPU?

Do you think that 660 Watts would be enough for my system, including overclocking the CPU and GPU?

More then enough

"Rawr XD"