replugging in the monitors from the tv

FireofDestruction
Go to solution Solved by FireofDestruction,

ok guys well system restore to 3 days ago seemed to put every thing back to normal ill mark this as solved

ok guys ill explain this the best i can, me and the GF wanted to watch a movie it was a DVD and we only had a blu ray player, so i moved my computer and disconnected my two monitors and hooked up my computer to the TV...AMD catalyst control center did something and made the screen fit the tv that was fine but when i hooked up my monitors again.....everything is still well fitted for the TV and i need to revert this change. ill tell you everything i've done so far 1. turning it off and on again 2. disconnecting and reconnecting the monitors 3. adjusting the resolution using windows and catalyst 4. reinstalling drivers...there is nothing else i can think of besides plugging back into the tv and see what happens. open for solutions to getting my screens back to normal

ok guys ill explain this the best i can, me and the GF wanted to watch a movie it was a DVD and we only had a blu ray player, so i moved my computer and disconnected my two monitors and hooked up my computer to the TV...AMD catalyst control center did something and made the screen fit the tv that was fine but when i hooked up my monitors again.....everything is still well fitted for the TV and i need to revert this change. ill tell you everything i've done so far 1. turning it off and on again 2. disconnecting and reconnecting the monitors 3. adjusting the resolution using windows and catalyst 4. reinstalling drivers...there is nothing else i can think of besides plugging back into the tv and see what happens. open for solutions to getting my screens back to normal

Try setting the monitor's settings back into factory settings.

Isn't a blu-ray player backwards compatible?  :huh: Always thought it was.

thought it was too, but apparently not this one all it kept doing was spinning the disk and that's about it 

Try setting the monitor's settings back into factory settings.

i will try to do this, something else that is strange is catalyst center still thinks the tv is plugged in because it's showing an audio output when my monitors don't have built in speakers GG

ok guys well system restore to 3 days ago seemed to put every thing back to normal ill mark this as solved