Best Bang for your Buck card?

CoolMarquis97

Looking for the best Bang for your Buck card. Since tax money is coming in February, I'm looking to upgrade my card. I currently have a Gtx 550ti and for the most part it does well when playing the more modern games on medium settings but that isn't good enough for me as I'm looking to get 60+FPS with ultra settings in games such as BF3,Skyrim, and Metro 2033. Now my price range is $350.(I'll buy a card for $400 if it really an amazing improvement over a card for $350.) What is the best card for my price range that will either surpass or come close to my needs?

Thanks for the help.

(Current Setup:

i5-3570k

Asrock Extreme 4

8GB of ram

750 PSU)

>60FPS with Metro 2033 ultra ? Even the GTX690 can't reach 60 FPS @1080p.

But for anything else, and in your price range, I'd recommend the GTX670.

Looking for the best Bang for your Buck card. Since tax money is coming in February' date=' I'm looking to upgrade my card. I currently have a Gtx 550ti and for the most part it does well when playing the more modern games on medium settings but that isn't good enough for me as I'm looking to get 60+FPS with ultra settings in games such as BF3,Skyrim, and Metro 2033. Now my price range is $350.(I'll buy a card for $400 if it really an amazing improvement over a card for $350.) What is the best card for my price range that will either surpass or come close to my needs? [/size'] Thanks for the help. (Current Setup: i5-3570k Asrock Extreme 4 8GB of ram 750 PSU)

670 or 7970.

Get 670 if you need CUDA/Physx. Get a 7970 if you want to spend a little more, for a little more performance.

Also drop your 60+ fps ultra settings optimism. It isn't going to happen on that budget. Not for BF3 online, and not for Metro 2033, nor Far Cry 3, nor modded Skyrim.