Nvidia 310.80 driver problem

xserd

Hi guys, is anyone having issues with this driver release? I would just like to share my experience. I just updated my GTX 460's driver to this from 310.70. A couple of hours after updating, I tried to watch a video from youtube and then suddenly I got a bsod. I'm running a triple monitor setup. 2 monitors hooked up on the GTX 460 (clone mode) and 1 auxiliary monitor plugged in the on-board of my z68 motherboard (extended desktop mode). So after the bsod, the computer rebooted and now the graphics card isn't detected. I can only use the monitor that's plugged in on the on-board port. Now I'm trying to download again the older 310.70 drivers and see if it fixes my problem.

Edit: Whoops, sorry I mean the problem exists on 310.90 and not 310.80.

Get the 310.90 driver update
My mistake, I mean I had problems on 310.90 driver and not 310.80.

Since you are using such a ghetto setup, finding compatible drivers will be a bit harder .
Actually, everything is compatible. I just need to install both intel hd driver and the nvidia one.

Have u made sure that everthing on your pc is. Up to. Date

Yes, except for the graphics card driver.

Ok, I manage to uninstall 310.90 and install 310.70 drivers again, the graphics card was detected as it is my primary display. After several minutes of testing, I decided to play another video from youtube, then I got another Windows 8 bsod. It says "driver verifier detected violation" then restarted and no graphics card detected again.

Hi guys' date=' is anyone having issues with this driver release? I would just like to share my experience. I just updated my GTX 460's driver to this from 310.70. A couple of hours after updating, I tried to watch a video from youtube and then suddenly I got a bsod. I'm running a triple monitor setup. 2 monitors hooked up on the GTX 460 (clone mode) and 1 auxiliary monitor plugged in the on-board of my z68 motherboard (extended desktop mode). So after the bsod, the computer rebooted and now the graphics card isn't detected. I can only use the monitor that's plugged in on the on-board port. Now I'm trying to download again the older 310.70 drivers and see if it fixes my problem. Edit: Whoops, sorry I mean the problem exists on 310.90 and not 310.80.[/quote']

well if its not detected are you running on integrated gfx. your system might be dieing either a gpu error or mobo time for an upgrade my friend.

PRIMARY NVIDIA PC

("I'm a Fanboy of Everything")
| CPU - i5-4670K @ 4.8ghz | CPU Cooler - Antec Kühler H2O 620 | GPU(S) - BIOS MODDED Twin GTX 770 4gb (Gigabyte)-master (Zotac)-slave @ 1337/2000 (8000 Effective) | Mobo - MSI Z87 GD65 Gaming | PSU - Corsair TX850M | Ram - 8gb Gskill RipjawsX @ 1866Mhz | Monitor - Samsung 27" 550 1080p 75Hz | Keyboard - Razer Black-Widow Ultimate 2013 | Storage - 2x 1TB WD-Blacks' | Mouse - AzzA Mouse Would Say "SQUEEKSQUEEK"|

SECONDARY RADEON PC

| CPU - A10-6800K @ 4.6ghz | CPU Cooler - CM Hyper EVO 212 | GPU(S) Twin Radeon 270x 2gb @ 1115/1500 (6000 Effective) | Mobo - MSI FM2-A85XA-G65 | PSU - Logisys 750W | Ram - 8gb @ 1600mhz | Moniter - Acer 24'' 1080p 60Hz