New Deathadder Mouse!

So just picked myself up a new DeathAdder 3.5G gaming mouse, I've only heard good things about it but for me it felt super awkward in my palm! to the point it actually hurts my hand!

I've never used a gaming mouse before cause $10 Microsoft mouses were great and felt like they worked perfectly for me but I decided to upgrade anyway and try out a "Gaming Mouse" anyway.

So I'm wondering if maybe that's the case, I'm just not used to this new ergonomics? 

I think its cause there's no room for my pinky, its just kinda crammed right down the bottom side..lol 

But I cant be the only one that has had this issue? maybe a lot of you also had this issue when switching to new mouses? just wondering your experiences and thoughts.

Should I keep using it, could it be doing more harm?

Also im typically a claw grip! FTW!.

Did you tried the mouse before buying it?

Did you tried the mouse before buying it?

Nope I just brought it online :S cause it was cheap, who goes to the store nowadays :P

Should have probably asked around on the forums for some suggestions on claw grip mice, the deathadder is a palm grip and you're probably not used to it cause you might be tensing up your hand.

Luckily it's not one of the expensive mice and if you went to a local game store to have a look the deathadder front cover actually opens up so you can have a hold.

I held one off the shelf and opened the cover and at the time it felt much nicer than the old razer copperhead I had, so went home to get it online for $30 cheaper.

It's possible to get used to a new grip but it's much easier to just buy a mouse intended for your grip. I love my deathadder but for your grip it's not great, I wish my 3.5G model had the grips on the new 2013 model. Was thinking of getting the new one and modding the lighting.

Hope you find what suits you best. Goodluck

Should have probably asked around on the forums for some suggestions on claw grip mice, the deathadder is a palm grip and you're probably not used to it cause you might be tensing up your hand.

Luckily it's not one of the expensive mice and if you went to a local game store to have a look the deathadder front cover actually opens up so you can have a hold.

I held one off the shelf and opened the cover and at the time it felt much nicer than the old razer copperhead I had, so went home to get it online for $30 cheaper.

It's possible to get used to a new grip but it's much easier to just buy a mouse intended for your grip. I love my deathadder but for your grip it's not great, I wish my 3.5G model had the grips on the new 2013 model. Was thinking of getting the new one and modding the lighting.

Hope you find what suits you best. Goodluck

Yeah true I should have asked around first for claw grip, testing in store wont do much I dont think need to at least use it for a few hours.

I tried out the razor naga damn it feels nice to use, might just get one of those.

I think the deathadder is way overrated.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1