ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

my favorite thing about g550jk is the quad core i7 which will be awesome for light mobile workstation 

Favorite thing about this laptop is probably the finish on it just looks really slick.

The best part of the review?  The brushed aluminum finish with red accents...  that an you guys gaming with an external keyboard on your lap at 10,000 ft haha...

That brushed aluminum really does the notebook justice, great look for ROG's branding IMO.

I like the fact that it's easy to clean and it dose'nt stain kudos for that asus but my most pref feature is dat Ips screen♡♡♡♡♡ never going back to TN ever! >:(

I've never owned a laptop so the thing I would have to say the thing that has to be my favorite is the build quality, that aluminum looks very nice.

For me it would have to be the red accents love the colour but also that ips panel

My favourite thing about the G550JK from the review has to be it's design.

My favorite aspect of this machine is that it's basically all the good things combined into one, even though there are some compromises with size and performance compared to other gaming laptops, it has the "good" version of each quality, rather than the "amazing" like Linus said a BMW 335i compared to a BMW 6 series.

I love the aluminum construction. I have too many plastic product sitting around my place  :( .

Favourite thing is the IPS display on that thing, freaking awesome! Plus there's the signature of Luke... 

I like the keyboard. It matches my Microsoft x4

My favorite thing about this notebook is that it has a classy design unlike a lot of other "gaming" notebooks.

I like the looks and the red backlit keyboard

That Maxwell based GPU is my favorite thing about the JK

The signatures are the best part!

CPU:Core I7 980X MoBo: Intel DX58SO Ram: 16Gb GPU:MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G Case: NZXT Source 530 PSU: EVGA 600B Cooler: H110 Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Headset: Corsair Vengeance 1400

I dig the ips display,   form factor and balanced I/o !!  everything you need!

remember it takes 2 seconds to google it yourself......

my rig (close anyway, couldnt find my qnix 1440p moniter or my msi z77 g45a matx mobo)   http://pcpartpicker.com/p/LzzqwP

I really like the overall aluminum build with the red areas fits perfectly.

That sexy look of the brushed aluminum as well as the specs. If i win this im definitely going to swap the hdd out for an ssd though. 

I love the keyboard spacing, and I'm desperate for a laptop upgrade! I'm using an old IBM Think Pad with Windows ME installed :(

My system: i7 4790k / / NZXT H440 / / Custom CPU & GPU loop / / Coming soon... / / MSI Z97 GAMING 9 A.C. / / Corsair RM850 / / Silverstone Black/Red Cables / / Kingston HyperX 3k 240GBx2 / / WD Black 3TB / / G.Skill Sniper 16gb 1600MHz / /