How to limit usage?

TheMidnightNarwhal

So ok I got 5 days u til my net resets and I'm at 114.1GB out of 125GB. I usually game and skype for 6 to 8 hours a day. Will I have enough? If not, can I set a limit of like 2GB per day with a program or something?

No matter what I seem to google, the same result comes up everytime. I don't know if it allows you to set a limit, but it monitors each application and service and lets you limit how much internet they use. As you use skype almost 8+ hours and games maybe set limits on those games you play most.

Here is the link.

Connor Freebairn - ConnorFreebairn@newman.cumbria.sch.uk
IT Technician & Certified computer geek.

So ok I got 5 days u til my net resets and I'm at 114.1GB out of 125GB. I usually game and skype for 6 to 8 hours a day. Will I have enough? If not, can I set a limit of like 2GB per day with a program or something?

glad i live in germany. everything you get here is'flatrate' meaning 'unlimited traffic' and it's starting at 25$ a month.

My builds:

'Baldur' - Data Server - Build Log

'Hlin' - UTM Gateway Server - Build Log

glad i live in germany. everything you get here is'flatrate' meaning 'unlimited traffic' and it's starting at 25$ a month.

Yeah but I could have that to, for 5$ extra a month. It's not that bad.

No matter what I seem to google, the same result comes up everytime. I don't know if it allows you to set a limit, but it monitors each application and service and lets you limit how much internet they use. As you use skype almost 8+ hours and games maybe set limits on those games you play most.

Here is the link.

I will check it out, thanks!

Here is the link.

Any oher tools? The one who reffered is kinda I mean I don't like the interface and it won't save a program data usage if I close it.

Any oher tools? The one who reffered is kinda I mean I don't like the interface and it won't save a program data usage if I close it.

You could try http://www.netlimiter.com/ seems to work in almost the same way.

Here is an image: http://www.netlimiter.com/img/scrshots/nl2shot_limit.png

Connor Freebairn - ConnorFreebairn@newman.cumbria.sch.uk
IT Technician & Certified computer geek.