Good Gaming monitor for decent price

TOExHEAD

In building my first PC I maid a few mistakes, in buying my first 1080p monitor I made a mistake, I do not wish to spend any more money on things that are not of good quality. I am looking to get a 1080p 144Hz 27 inch monitor with no ghosting, blur, and all those other pesky things that are bad for PC gaming, And it must have a removable stand for travel. My current monitor has horrid ghosting of a greenish shadowy image that follows objects when I move around and I do not  have the box for it anymore but it is some Asus monitor and it is pretty bad. My budget is 400$

System Specs:

CPU:Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.4Ghz ☼ GPU: R9 280x (and 750ti sometimes) ☼ RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance @ 1866Mhz ☼ Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI HERO

blah...

Benq is very good at gaming monitors. Linus likes the xl2420TE. I think there is a 27 inch model of this one too.

Computer: MacBookPro, Imac, PC to be build this year (2014)

Camera: Nikon D90, D200, D800, D7100 (Facebook: http://paradisethroughalens.blogspot.be)

Consoles: PS1, PS2, PS3 

Why a 144hz monitor? The colors will be quite bad compared to an IPS panel (which is still overclockable up to 144hz (NOT recommended)) 

Why a 144hz monitor? The colors will be quite bad compared to an IPS panel (which is still overclockable up to 144hz (NOT recommended)) 

I can see your yellow lemon men slap each other quite fine with my 144Hz VG248QE from Asus.

...crap, that's not a decent price range, OR 27".

But wait! The Asus VG278HE is, and it's $20 less than your budget, @TOExHEAD

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

I can see your yellow lemon men slap each other quite fine with my 144Hz VG248QE from Asus.

...crap, that's not a decent price range, OR 27".

But wait! The Asus VG278HE is, and it's $20 less than your budget, @TOExHEAD

I'm thinking of buying the asus VS270Q. Is this a good screen? I don't have a big budget.

Computer: MacBookPro, Imac, PC to be build this year (2014)

Camera: Nikon D90, D200, D800, D7100 (Facebook: http://paradisethroughalens.blogspot.be)

Consoles: PS1, PS2, PS3 

Thanks for all the replies, I appreciate them :D

System Specs:

CPU:Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.4Ghz ☼ GPU: R9 280x (and 750ti sometimes) ☼ RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance @ 1866Mhz ☼ Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI HERO

blah...

And to add, I will probably get the money in a month or 2 and am planing to get a better graphics card after that, defiantly a Nvidia one, currently have a R9 280x, it preforms fine but I just want the extra little features of Nvidia.

System Specs:

blah...

Look into AOC, They make decent panels. I believe Austin Evans has one with a review on it