Wireless Help Please!!!

So,

my macbook and phone receive a wireless connection from my bedroom (school provided a macbook to students)(phone is galaxy s3) and the only time i receive interference is when my computer is turned on.

Mind you that i have no wireless features or cards added to my computer. So i find myself wondering why this might be.

i am currently using the router that was provided my the ISP which last time i checked doesnt even support wireless n (shame on you telstra!)

anyways. i would like to know why my computer does this. because i would prefer to be able to use the internet on my laptop and phone while my computer is mining coins though the night!.

all help is appreciated.

honestly your wasting money using that to mine bitcoins you will spend more on electricity than you will make in bitcoins, as for the wifi problems could be jusy a crappy router that cant handle multiple connections as it has a single core so it is struggling to keep up with the two devices but for this to happen it really must be a really bad router. 

CPU: i7 3770k 4.5ghz M/Board: Sabertooth Z77 GPU: Asus Gtx 560 Direct CUii OC RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Veangance PSU: Corsair CX600 Cooler: Custome Water Loop With Gentle typhoon 1850rpm fan, Single 120mm Rad, XSPC Raystorm CPU Block

I assume that the computer is connected through a wired connection?

It may be that the router used by the ISP has a limit on the number of devices that can be connected, or there is some setting in the router that causing problems. Or the router could be bad, of course.

If the router is separate from modem, then you could probably just replace the router with a new one (of your own, or another of their's). If the router and modem are combined as one unit, you could simply add your own router off of the wired connection.

A sieve may not hold water, but it will hold another sieve.

i5-6600, 16Gigs, ITX Corsair 250D, R9 390, 120Gig M.2 boot, 500Gig SATA SSD, no HDD

It seems that I might have to change out my modem/router. I'm sure I have another one around here somewhere. However I know its not a problem with connection amount because the times I want this function is at night when the rest of the families devices are turned off. It just seems like it is being interfered with. Because I usually get full strength.