Any thoughts on the new RLCS bracket system?

luckyyounes

I don't know if there's people who are interested in both LTT and Rocket League. But hey! You won't know unless you try!
So what are your thoughts on the new RLCS X matchmaking system AKA The Grid?
And Have you seen yesterday's stream (EU's Group B)
And maybe what's your favorite RLCS team?
Looking forward to your sharings!

Honestly, It's so hard to keep up with the competitive scene for RL. I watched the previous 3 RLCS grand finals (on stream of course), but the new format has got me so mixed up and confused. I tend to just play ranked nowadays as the free 2 play update arrives. SSG all the way.

On 9/5/2020 at 1:23 AM, aweeno22 said:

Honestly, It's so hard to keep up with the competitive scene for RL. I watched the previous 3 RLCS grand finals (on stream of course), but the new format has got me so mixed up and confused. I tend to just play ranked nowadays as the free 2 play update arrives. SSG all the way.

i understand your point of view. I also didn't understand at first but after several RLCS X streams, I got the gist of it. but I mean they did change the format just to replace those other majors i.e. DreamHack and turn it into 10 weeks regional showdown. But I still hate the fact that we can't see all the games at one stream you have to go to ELEAGUE TV for the other ones.  And yeah, as a NRG fan, SSG was beating it with that winning streak. too bad they lost it against Rogue which is kinda of a shame ngl.