Computer freezes because of SSD and HDD /w grinding noise

Zagorchev

Hello.
I'm having a problem. My computer freezes when I have a connected HDD or SATA 3 SSD with grinding noise coming out of the speakers. This lasts for a second then the computer unfreezes and the noise stops. This happens once or twice a day.
Initially, I had a Seagate Baracuda 1 TB HDD and whenever the problem happened from the HDD came noise, from the case itself. I removed the HDD and ran my windows from a M2 SSD, which is 256 GB, for 3 months. The problem completely disappeared when the HDD was removed. Then, I bought a brand new HDD but the problem appeared again. I changed the SATA cable, which is connected to the PSU in a SATA port, and i changed the SATA 3 cable, which is connected to the motherboard, with new ones. The problem continued. I tried different SATA slots of the PSU and different SATA 3 slots on motherboard but it still continued. I changed the HDD with a brand new SATA 3 SSD but the computer continues freezing a couple of times a day. I reinstalled my PC and tried different stuff on the net but nothing helps. I'm really frustrated. Right now if I want my computer to work without freezing I have to use only my M2 SSD, which is not enough for me.

My computer:
Mobo: Asus Rog Strix Z370 E-Gaming
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700k
RAM: 2 sticks x 16 GB Kingston Predator DDR4 3000 MHZ 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i
SSD: 256 GB Corsair MP500 (M2)
PSU is 1000 WATT - Corsair Platinum HX1000

Thank you in advance for the help.