Death Stranding Errors , shut downs, picture provided.

TrickEgo

Hello,

I was wonder if anyone can tell me why my death stranding game keep on giving me errors then crashes on me. Pictures of the error code are provided.

Annotation 2020-08-11 042243.png

Capture.PNG

Quick google search

How to Fix Death Stranding Access Violation Error (C0000005h)

In order to fix this access violation error notice, you can try some of the common and possible workarounds below that would fix the issue completely.

1. First of all, run your game as an administrator mode.
  2. Update the GPU driver as well as Windows OS.
  3. Check for the DirectX version and update it (if available).
  4. Verify the game files from the client.
  5. You can also disable DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) from the graphics settings.
  6. Reinstall Realtek Sound Device from the Device Manager menu.

That’s it, guys. We assume that you’ve successfully fixed the error code by following the guide. You can comment below for additional queries.

Source : https://www.getdroidtips.com/fix-death-stranding-access-violation-error-c0000005h/

57 minutes ago, AlexAfterwork said:

Quick google search

How to Fix Death Stranding Access Violation Error (C0000005h)

In order to fix this access violation error notice, you can try some of the common and possible workarounds below that would fix the issue completely.

1. First of all, run your game as an administrator mode.
  2. Update the GPU driver as well as Windows OS.
  3. Check for the DirectX version and update it (if available).
  4. Verify the game files from the client.
  5. You can also disable DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) from the graphics settings.
  6. Reinstall Realtek Sound Device from the Device Manager menu.

That’s it, guys. We assume that you’ve successfully fixed the error code by following the guide. You can comment below for additional queries.

Source : https://www.getdroidtips.com/fix-death-stranding-access-violation-error-c0000005h/

Why do the googling work yourself when you can have other people doing the job for you, right? :'D

Remember: If you want me to see your reply - Quote me!

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.