Cheap! Cheap! (laptop)

so here we go.

Ive been needing and looking for a new laptop, as cheap as possible in CANADA. My current laptop is a thinkpad T420, and i cant manage that old thing. Ill be using it for school work, and my drawings with my wacom and Photoshop, but here's the tricky thing. I really want it to have a USB- C and be able to run games like fortnite, csgo, and minecraft.

Thanks so much in advance

39 minutes ago, skiibii said:

so here we go.

Ive been needing and looking for a new laptop, as cheap as possible in CANADA. My current laptop is a thinkpad T420, and i cant manage that old thing. Ill be using it for school work, and my drawings with my wacom and Photoshop, but here's the tricky thing. I really want it to have a USB- C and be able to run games like fortnite, csgo, and minecraft.

Thanks so much in advance

"Cheap" is relative - what's your actual budget? And just a heads up that getting a laptop with USB-C that can run games (even light games) in Canada isn't going to be ... "cheap" because our Canadian Rubles don't go that far.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

10 hours ago, kirashi said:

"Cheap" is relative - what's your actual budget? And just a heads up that getting a laptop with USB-C that can run games (even light games) in Canada isn't going to be ... "cheap" because our Canadian Rubles don't go that far.

my budget is max  800, and used is okay, as long as its not form ebay. (my father doesn't trust it)