Installed Drivers and PC won't boot into Windows

Freeeeezy

Just upgraded my rig to an AMD 3700X. The build was working just fine until I updated some drivers using Driver Easy. I restarted and now the PC gets stuck on the Windows loading screen. If I restart sometimes a blue windows repair screen comes up which just makes me restart again, however, it says continue on to Windows 8.1 when I'm on Windows 10 (but upgraded from 8.1 a few months ago).

My Baby Girl ❤️CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X | Mobo: ASRock B450 Pro4 ATX | RAM: 2 x 8 GB DDR4 3200 MHz GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC | Case: Fractal Design Core 3500 | HDD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Adata SP900 512GB PSU: EVGA 650G 80+ Gold Full Modular | OS: Windows 10

3 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Try installing the drivers manually. The automated driver installers can have issues.

Try a reinstall.

How would I go about doing that? My PC does not boot into the OS at all. Also I can't do any of the repair or restore Windows options because apparently my Windows account was never administrator :( My only option seems to be resetting Windows all together. About to create a bootable drive for it now.

My Baby Girl ❤️CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X | Mobo: ASRock B450 Pro4 ATX | RAM: 2 x 8 GB DDR4 3200 MHz GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC | Case: Fractal Design Core 3500 | HDD: Seagate 1TB SSD: Adata SP900 512GB PSU: EVGA 650G 80+ Gold Full Modular | OS: Windows 10

20 minutes ago, Freeeeese said:

How would I go about doing that? My PC does not boot into the OS at all. Also I can't do any of the repair or restore Windows options because apparently my Windows account was never administrator :( My only option seems to be resetting Windows all together. About to create a bootable drive for it now.

Boot from a usb and do a reinstall.

You can also restore from backups if you have them. There are ways to fix the install if you really want to try that, but its not worth it, just reinstall.