jRAINBOW Help

Go to solution Solved by HavocYTOfficial,

Thats old. Probably that jRAINBOW wasnt there back when msi released this motherboard. Get an MSI MAG ARGB controller. Downside is you can only control RGB through the given remote. But there are 7 really cool effects but you can't apply a custom colour or sync the RGB with other products directly connected to the motherboard like RGB RAM or RGB Graphics Card keyboard etc. Get a new motherboard like a msi intel z270 motherboard. Best of luck!

So I just got a new case with aRGB, however my motherboard doesn’t have a jRAINBOW header or jRGB for that matter.

Is there any sort of jUSB1 adapter to jRAINBOW out there? As manually pressing the case button just to turn on my case lights is a hassle.

Also I have Corsair Vengeance Pro aRGB Ram. Which I was told can sync up with my case lights too.

So right now it’s a bit of a mess 😂

What motherboard are you using? ARGB headers do not work on the Corsair Commanders or Lighting Nodes. If you have an ASUS motherboard the header looks like a jRAINBOW header but it is written as ADD.

17 minutes ago, HavocYTOfficial said:

What motherboard are you using? ARGB headers do not work on the Corsair Commanders or Lighting Nodes. If you have an ASUS motherboard the header looks like a jRAINBOW header but it is written as ADD.

I have an MSI H310M PRO-VDH Plus.

Thats old. Probably that jRAINBOW wasnt there back when msi released this motherboard. Get an MSI MAG ARGB controller. Downside is you can only control RGB through the given remote. But there are 7 really cool effects but you can't apply a custom colour or sync the RGB with other products directly connected to the motherboard like RGB RAM or RGB Graphics Card keyboard etc. Get a new motherboard like a msi intel z270 motherboard. Best of luck!