DAC/AMP Combo for Sennheiser HD650's

What's the best DAC/AMP combo for the sennheiser hd650's

I'm using it indoor so I Don't need any portable thing, I like bass & I'm ready to pay less than 600$ on the combo.

48 minutes ago, Ahmed Kirito said:

What's the best DAC/AMP combo for the sennheiser hd650's

I'm using it indoor so I Don't need any portable thing, I like bass & I'm ready to pay less than 600$ on the combo.

if you like bass getting a second pair of headphones is the biggest gain you can get the impedance bass wise for this headphone is rather high... if you do want to still get a DAC/ amp I would look the direction of tube amps. unfortunately I cant really make a recommendation in this matter as Im not too well versed in the tube world as that itself is a huge rabbit hole. 

The HD650's will never be bassy I can promise you that, not because they aren't capable but rather they were designed to be accurate.Any product from Schiit audio will do you well. No need to spend more then you need to. https://www.schiit.com/products/asgard 

Adding power doesn't necessarily add low frequency extension. 

18 hours ago, Danimacl said:

The HD650's will never be bassy I can promise you that, not because they aren't capable but rather they were designed to be accurate.Any product from Schiit audio will do you well. No need to spend more then you need to. https://www.schiit.com/products/asgard 

Adding power doesn't necessarily add low frequency extension. 

What's the best bassy headphone I can get under 1000$ ? 

1 hour ago, Ahmed Kirito said:

What's the best bassy headphone I can get under 1000$ ? 

Best is hard to say do you want a lot of bass or do you want something somewhat balanced with good low end?

1 hour ago, rice guru said:

Best is hard to say do you want a lot of bass or do you want something somewhat balanced with good low end?

the balanced, punchy bass that will vibrate my ears.

4 minutes ago, Ahmed Kirito said:

the balanced, punchy bass that will vibrate my ears.

if yyoiu want big boom the fostex thx00 purple hearts are the go to bass kings. they are discontinued but easy to find used

Ahmed what you're asking for doesn't really exist. More expensive headphones are what I will call "audiophile grade". Audiophiles don't like massive skull shattering amounts of bass. People pay more for headphones to have a very flat frequency response. What that means is not a lot of bass not a lot of treble very accurate and no coloration to the sound. You don't need to spend $1000 you just need to go buy Beats Pro or Sony MDR-XB950N1's. If people spent $1000 on headphones and they were super bassy they would be pissed.

2 hours ago, Danimacl said:

Ahmed what you're asking for doesn't really exist. More expensive headphones are what I will call "audiophile grade". Audiophiles don't like massive skull shattering amounts of bass. People pay more for headphones to have a very flat frequency response. What that means is not a lot of bass not a lot of treble very accurate and no coloration to the sound. You don't need to spend $1000 you just need to go buy Beats Pro or Sony MDR-XB950N1's. If people spent $1000 on headphones and they were super bassy they would be pissed.

good thing to know, I'm actually new to the audio world.

thanks for explaining!