Games for Hd Graphics 4600 :D

Skellter

I have an i5 4460 with 16 gb of ram and intel hd 4600. What games can i play on this, something like an Assassin's Creed game  or other open world games. I know that if i buy a good videocard i could almost  play whatever game i want but i don't have it yet. 

Well you could try gta at low settings depending on which gta you play. Minecraft can run very well with integrated graphics, my chromebook used to run the game without igpu and it had 2gb ram. You can try team fortress 2 or any source engine game, MINESWEEPER. The list goes on, whatever game you want to play just make sure to check required specs

Pc value: 9999999$. Alienware 15 r2: 16GB Ram ddr3, Intel Core i-7 4110HQ @ 3.5ghz, gtx 970m, 1 TB HDD *for games*, 120GB SSD *for windows*.

fastest boot time, 6.5 seconds

8 minutes ago, linusfanboi_skrub1 said:

Well you could try gta at low settings depending on which gta you play. Minecraft can run very well with integrated graphics, my chromebook used to run the game without igpu and it had 2gb ram. You can try team fortress 2 or any source engine game, MINESWEEPER. The list goes on, whatever game you want to play just make sure to check required specs

Meh i checked with systemlab and many games that actually are playbale they say it won't work just because of the videocard