Which monitor to buy for graphic design?

Dev Design

Hi, I am on a budget. Please suggest me from any of the following 21.5" monitors for graphic design. Color accuracy and eye care are my priorities. 

HP 22f

LG 22MK600M

Asus VZ229HE

Philips 226E9QDSB

BenQ GW2283

Dell SE2219HX

HP N220h

PHILIPS 21.5” 224E5QHSB

AOC I2279VWHE

Viewsonic VX2276-SHD

These are the models available in my area within my budget range. Any user of these models?

2xn58aa-01.jpg

Personally i would go for the Asus, as they all have the same specs

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

The LG Is the only one from a manufacturer that actually makes its own panels.  The question is what panel are you actually buying?  Monitors are basically panel holders that have power supplies ports and software in them.  Those things can matter, but the part you actually look at is the panel.   All the stats are the same so it’s possible they may actually all use the same panel model.
 At that point binning comes into play.  Lcd technology uses a centuries old technology to make the crystals involving rubbing a piece of velvet across a piece of glass.  It’s fundamentally analog in nature.  As a result much like CPUs, yield is not 100%.  There are levels of “how well did it work?”  I would suggest for each and every one of these monitors look at them immediately with 50% grey for dead pixels, check backlight levels to make sure they’re even, and generally make sure the monitor you are buying works to your standards.  Be ready to return it if it doesn’t.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.