Macgo bluray question

I have been looking for a good bluray software player for my computer.

Years ago I was given a license for Macgo for windows, and I have been using that, but there seems to be an issue with the windows version that it cannot use the built in bluray menu. Instead it gives this very generic menu (see image).

The problem with the menu it uses is that none of the chapters are labeled. This makes finding specific episodes of a tv show very challenging or trying to watch bonus features. Does anyone know if there is a way to enable the bluray menu with this player?

If not, can anyone recommend a good program for playing blurays? Paid or free. (I have tried the free versions of Leawo, DAPlayer, Cyberlink, and Aurora) Of the others I've tried they either performed poorly, had the same menu problem or I didn't figure out; if you think I should give one of them another shot, lets talk.

macgo menu.png

I do. From what I could tell from their website, the Mac version has the included menus, but for some reason the Windows version doesn't.

The only other suggestion I can give is kodi, but that doesn't have blu-ray playback support out of the box which requires either the AACS key file that works with VLC (which is going to be a lottery since it doesn't cover all versions of AACS encryption as I have found out) or something like redfox any DVD HD which can strip the encryption on the fly allowing it to play without restrictions (but that is going to cost over $100 for a lifetime license).