Chairs sale

Daniel britton

https://affordablegamer.com/collections/elecwish-racing-series/products/elecwish-gaming-chair-black
can anyone tell if i should trust this? There are no reviews online of which I can find, and I know alot of sites sell items at a “discounted price” with a fake non sale price for like 200$ to make the sale seem more of a bargain and I recently got scammed on some watches i bought from what seemed a trust worthy site so im very skeptical. But i also dont want to spend over 70$ right now as thats my budget. So yeah also im UK

Looks like the generic break in 6 months chinese chair. cousin bought one and it lasted him a while, but he’s 50kg.

if you cannot spend more than 150, don’t buy what isn’t necessary. Chairs are expensive for a reason. Just buy a non gaming chair, will last you longer and not kill your back.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

Just now, Jumballi said:

Looks like the generic break in 6 months chinese chair. cousin bought one and it lasted him a while, but he’s 50kg.

Yeah im 110kg, im a thick boy so it would probably be better to wait a little longer and maybe get like a £100 Office chair, i dont specifically need a gaming chair really. 

3 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

if you cannot spend more than 150, don’t buy what isn’t necessary. Chairs are expensive for a reason. Just buy a non gaming chair, will last you longer and not kill your back.

Yeah, well i mean it wont be another week or two till my budget will go up but with the other things im getting at that time i dont want to be overspending. Student salary ?‍♂️

Just now, Daniel britton said:

Yeah, well i mean it wont be another week or two till my budget will go up but with the other things im getting at that time i dont want to be overspending. Student salary ?‍♂️

I fully understand, however I bought a chair for $150 usd, broke in 3 months, bought another for $300 and it’s still with me 1 year later.

I bought it from the retail store I worked at, and also there the cheaper chairs always got returned with bending on where hinge for the back was. Never did a high end chair get returned damaged.

If you’re on a student budget, don’t waste your money on this, just go onto craigslist and get whatever is free. Your money is better spent on food or components or games.

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

2 hours ago, Jumballi said:

I fully understand, however I bought a chair for $150 usd, broke in 3 months, bought another for $300 and it’s still with me 1 year later.

I bought it from the retail store I worked at, and also there the cheaper chairs always got returned with bending on where hinge for the back was. Never did a high end chair get returned damaged.

If you’re on a student budget, don’t waste your money on this, just go onto craigslist and get whatever is free. Your money is better spent on food or components or games.

What i will probably do is get something low cost for now and save up over 2 terms for a 200+ one so i can have one that will last is what im thinking

1 hour ago, SPARTAN VI said:

Looks like they have a "life-time warranty" on the frame, and 12-months on everything else. At least it's not bonded leather, I've had much better luck with PU leather/vinyl lasting than cheap ass bonded leather. For $50 and free shipping, I'd roll the dice on this chair. 

I hear what your saying, and its not the quality aspect so much. Its whether it will actually turn up is what im worrying about. 

1 minute ago, Daniel britton said:

I hear what your saying, and its not the quality aspect so much. Its whether it will actually turn up is what im worrying about. 

according to whois, website was created 2 days ago

3 minutes ago, Jumballi said:

according to whois, website was created 2 days ago

I dont know what whois is, but i also looked what brand the chair is and the brand is sold on amazon and other retailors around the 120 area. Can i refund with paypal incase it doesnt turn up if i buy it 

Just now, Daniel britton said:

I dont know what whois is, but i also looked what brand the chair is and the brand is sold on amazon and other retailors around the 120 area. Can i refund with paypal incase it doesnt turn up if i buy it 

anywhere you register a website, it records the info, and NEVER buy off a site where it's less than a year old.

1 minute ago, Jumballi said:

anywhere you register a website, it records the info, and NEVER buy off a site where it's less than a year old.

Hmmm okay good to know, well thanks for the help then