How to work out good price for old Desktop System

Hello there, 

I've recently upgraded the majority of my pc, i've been upgrading it over the past 3 years and saving the old parts. I've now got a whole (2014-2015) budget gaming pc lying in pieces I've done some research and some calculations on parts depreciating and how much other second hand parts are selling for and the below build i've calculated to be sell-able between the prices of $400-$500 but I would like some second, third and forth opinions. I know I could just post it for these prices but I want to get it sold pretty quick so I don't really want to waste time with reposting and changes prices. 

Parts and how long they were used for

Antec 380W gold PSU (Spare PSU I found. Will run and let the system operate under medium load but I'm going to have to under volt the GPU otherwise it won't produce enough power on the peak usage)

Gigabyte Z97MX - Gaming 5 (Used 3 years)

12gb ddr3 Hyperx Fury RAM 1600mhz (Used 3 years)

Intel i5-4690 (4 cores, 3.8GHZ turbo) Used 3 years)

Cooler Master Hyper 212 After market CPU cooler (Used 6 months)

7.2k RPM Seagate Baracude 500gb HDD (Boot Drive) Used 2 years

Cooler Master Haf Case (excluding window)

Asus Strix GTX 960 OC 2gb (used 2 years NO OVERCLOCKING)

All the above parts were used for casual gaming within their respected usage

For the amount they were used the lowest someone suggested was $400 and the highest was $500 others say between those 2 prices are perfect. 

Would be nice to know thanks

in my country 400 would be the max someone would give i imagine. I'd say consider what your lowest price is, add some money on top of it and try to sell it quickly, if they talk you down you still got your minimum

Met vriendelijke groet,
Mirano Verhoef

As a general rule separate parts sell for more than built things.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, Bombastinator said:

As a general rule separate parts sell for more than built things.

I want to sell it quickly thought an as a hole is the best way to do that. Shipping, driving and time alone would probably cost more than the little extra I get for individual parts