Help with monitor differences (LG 32GK650f-b)

Uchiha327
Go to solution Solved by Uchiha327,

I bought the LG 32GK65B-B and it turns out they are the exact same model, the only difference being that the lg 32GK65B-B is listed under the commercial category on LG's website and listed with a 3 year warranty instead of the 32GK650f-b's 1 year warranty.

I am really confused on the difference between these two LG monitor models: LG 32gk650f-b and LG 32gk65b-b.

LG 32GK65b-b

LG 32GK650f-b

It looks like they are the same thing and the same pdf manual is given for both "models"

It seems that they are the same monitor, indeed.

I noticed one is stated as being G-sync compatible, while the other is not. It might be related to certification or just an update after NVIDIA started supporting freesync.

image.png.7019a64bbfb12eef8b7c5596b4f0e0be.png

In programming there are only two really hard problems:
Naming things, cache invalidation and off-by-one errors.

Good to know, I sure hope they are the same because I wanted the 32GK650f-b and then i realized i ordered the 32GK65b-b version instead. I also did notice that the 32GK650f-b is under the consumer monitor section on the LG webpage while the 32GK65b-b model is listed under the business section.

• 1 month later...

I bought the LG 32GK65B-B and it turns out they are the exact same model, the only difference being that the lg 32GK65B-B is listed under the commercial category on LG's website and listed with a 3 year warranty instead of the 32GK650f-b's 1 year warranty.