!!!Raspberry pi Unifi Network needed for AP AC V2!!!

mrboof97

G'day all, have recently set up a Pi-Hole and Unifi Network server on my raspberry pi to control my two acces points, however one of my acces points is a AP AC v2 and is in ubuiquitys words has "reached its end of use" period and isnt supported by the current controler version. im not much of a coder and after spending a hour in the setting on the browser theres no way to roll back to a previos version, does anyone know of a way i can ssh into the pi and tell it to update to a older version and if not does anyone know of a way to make it install the older version oposed to the current version and ill just reset the hole pi again. cheers for your support.

To be fair this was announced in 2017 that November 2018 would be the end date for that device. 5.6.x will be the last version to support those.

If you have a backup from the 5.6.x controller then you can "downgrade" by installing 5.6 and restoring from that backup.

Otherwise you will have to reset all your devices and rebuild the site by hand, since so many things changed in the database that 5.11 is incompatible with 5.6.

Imo replace the one AP AC v2 and keep the new controller version.