Picking up stuff at an Apple Store - for overseas customers

CapitalistVN
Go to solution Solved by Guest,

It should be fine like any ID. Just make sure its your license and shows age verification etc. You can also get the tax off the AirPods too at customs. 

So I'm going to Singapore in July, and I'm planning to pickup a pair of AirPods while I'm at it. And since I want to engrave my AirPods, I have to pick it up at an Apple Store there (no AS at my place lol). But this is my first time doing so, and for people who have did that: Can you guys tell me if I can use my local ID to pickup my stuff there, and if it's not available, am I eligible for a refund, since I have to place my order BEFORE the trip. Thanks!

It should be fine like any ID. Just make sure its your license and shows age verification etc. You can also get the tax off the AirPods too at customs. 

48 minutes ago, floofer said:

3 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

best to email/message apple support to be sure. They do have to deal with tourists in Apple Orchard Road, so my guess would tend to "yes" i think...? o_o

https://support.apple.com/en-sg/contact

Thank you guys for the answer! Really appreciate it!