low cpu low fps (solved kind of)

Hello i built a new pc, (first time) and i downloaded overwatch and only have 120 fps ingame (180 when nothing is happening in the match) and i dont know why, all cores are at 60% usage, can't remember what gpu usage was on, but not high.

i7 8700

Nvidia 1060 6GB

Its an issue with overwatch right now, its happening to everyone, try turning off reduce buffering if its on.

8700K @ 5.2ghz 1.29V, 4x8 Rev.E @ 4040 13-20-20-39 1.7V.

13 minutes ago, Foxis said:

120 fps ingame

That looks to be right in the range of youtube videos by players with 1060s.

2 minutes ago, alatron978 said:

Its an issue with overwatch right now, its happening to everyone, try turning off reduce buffering if its on.

If so, other games should run as intended. What other games do you have installed? Compare those to other players with similar specs. That could cofirm the game being the issue here.

Main rig: i7 8086K // EVGA Z370 Micro // 16GB Gskill TridentZ 3200Mhz CL14 // Sapphire Pulse RX 7800XT// a variety of noctua cooling // Corsair RM750x v2 //  Fractal Meshify C

Secondary rig: R5 3600 // MSI B450i Gaming Plus // 16GB Gskill FlareX 3200CL14 // MSI GTX 1080ti Gaming X // Cooler Master V650 // Fractal Meshify C

Audio setup: Audient iD4 // Adam A7X // Sennheiser HD 650 // Sennheiser HD 25-II // Audio Technica M50x // Sennheiser Momentum 4

7 minutes ago, chckovsky said:

That looks to be right in the range of youtube videos by players with 1060s.

If so, other games should run as intended. What other games do you have installed? Compare those to other players with similar specs. That could cofirm the game being the issue here.

did not work to disable, but i didnt know that i searched for it on internet, more people had that problem.

12 minutes ago, alatron978 said:

i tested world of warcraft and i had 150 - 160 fps fps on highest settings and before on my old pc same gpu and i5 6400 i had 70 fps in medium settings.

thank you both for help.

I dont get full GPU usage either. Your getting a decent frame rate, As long as its playable. Just wait for the devs to fix the game.