Webcam or Mirorrless Camera + Capture Card?

I'm looking at beginning a YouTube gaming channel where i want to use a shot of my face in the corner of the screen. I'm thinking of purchasing a Logitech c920 as the camera to use as its simple and HD.

butttt....

I do a lot of video work and have a Sony A6300 which is amazing quality camera, with a capture card around the same price as the webcam i can use that directly connected to my computer which i can guarantee will be better quality but be more of a pain in the ass to use. I'm leaning towards the Webcamera, but i thought id get this wonderful community's opinion.

Let me know your opinions

Love ya

-L

i tried to use my 6300 for a webcam with a capture card for a wile as well, i had an issue that the camera over heated after an hour even though i wasn't recording, i fixed the issue mostly through actually setting my camera to 1080p instead of 4k witch fixed it. so as long as you remember to set the resolution and make sure your firmware is updated, it would work quite well. 

Don't Judge my spelling I'm dyslexic 

The A6300 has a problem with overheating as described above during long video capture, and no firmware update really solves the problem.

Easiest and cheapest answer would be to get a good webcam.

Thank you very much! I've decided to go with the USB after both of  your advice. Cheers, i very much appreciate it.