What's a good bitcoin wallet?

Greetings, 
I'm looking for a online crypto wallet, something easy and safe. Not looking into invest. I'm just using bit as a currency. 

Any recommendations based on experience is much appreciated.

Suggestions are also welcomed. 

I used blockchain.info when I just started out with crypto.    They do Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum.  If you are not investing but plan to use it as a currency, I assume you'll stick with Bitcoin

Security is as good as you make it.  You could just use a password, or you could add email verification as well as 2FA per SMS.

My only real gripes with it are

a ) they try to push their other products and services all the time with annoying pop-ups etc

b ) in some stores (mainly the ones that use Bitpay as a middle man to handle Bitcoin transactions) you can't pay with your blockchain.info wallet.  I ran into that problem when trying to purchase PC parts from Caseking and Scan UK.  No idea if this happens elsewhere, those 2 are the only shops that I spent my coins at.

The latter problem pushed me to Electrum, which is a software wallet that only does Bitcoin.  That one has 2FA through Google Authenticator.

• 3 weeks later...

I use Enjin Wallet, it has pretty much every crypto on it and is centered around Enjin coin if you know what that is. 

(Take anything I say with a grain of salt)

[Main Pc] CPU, i5 9600k GPU, Asus Strix RTX 2060, RAM, 16b Team Group Delta RGB, PSU, Seasonic Px-750 plat , Cooler, Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite ML120L RGB, Storage, 500gb Samsung 950 evo/1tb WD blue/2tb HDD,Case, Enermax ECA3520. + some cooler master RGB fans

[Laptop] Dell G3, i7-8750H (Turbo 4.2 Ghz), Gtx 1050 ti , 8gb 2669 mhz, 128gb nvme ssd, 1tb HDD

[Server]

[Consoles] Pretty much almost every popular one you can think of besides for like Xbox and some Sega Stuff( Playstation especially)

[Mobile Devices] iPhone XR 64gb (Red) gb, iPad Air 2 128gb, Space Grey,  Ipod Shuffle Space Grey

• 1 month later...

Bread Wallet
Exodus if you want to collect lots of different coins.

At the current stage of development though, easy is not safe, and safe is not easy. If you want to be totally safe, you need to use a wallet recommended by the original developer and you need access to the private keys.

They have a saying, "not your keys, not your coins."

• 6 months later...

Im found of Electrum if you want a PC wallet... Great feature including several receive addresses