Discord keeps coming back after uninstall

Hi,

I want to remove Discord from my PC. I have used Discord uninstaller, CCleaner and even Revo Uninstaller but each time my PC restarts; Discord is back as if nothing happened. Please help.

Thanks

Aaseem

Did you tried to uninstall it with the Windows 10 settings, if you use Windows 10. 

I have solved the problem. There was a SquirrelMachine folder in Appdata/Local that ran the Discord installer on startup. It would not get deleted with normal uninstall methods.

• 1 year later...

Hi, i am aware that this thread is quite old, and not sure if i will get a response, but i am having the same issue. I keep having to uninstall discord which is pointless as it keep coming back. After coming across this thread i then found out about the SquirrelMachine folder. I keep deleting that too but it keeps coming back. You said it would not get deleted with normal uninstall methods, so if i can ask, how did you manage to uninstall it?

I'm back to say that i have managed to get rid of Discord (fingers crossed). It was thanks to me coming across this thread, so thank you.