Question about the Galaxy Note 10.

Hello everyone.

With the launch of Galaxy S10 series, and their respectable SoC-s, I came up with a few questions about the upcoming Note series. Specially for the European market. It's been known that Samsung puts their Exynos in-house SoC-s into Note series, and this year's variant is disappointing to say the least. It was also really disappointing to see what memory standard they went with, the UFS 2.1.

Now, for my question. Do you think it would be reasonable to assume Samsung is saving the UFS 3.0 standard for the Note or not? Also, are they really going to use that shit Exynos chip this year, or go with the much better performing Snapdragon variant? Since the Galaxy 10 Plus is already such a great phone, I refuse to believe they'd just bump up the display size a bit, slap a smart pen to it and call it a day. 

I'm currently using an Exynos variant of Galaxy S8 and I was planning on replacing it with the 10 series. But after seeing the numbers, I'm not so sure anymore. Is anybody in the similar situation? Anybody else waiting for the Note to see if it delivers?

Cheers

8 hours ago, Light-Yagami said:

Anybody else waiting for the Note to see if it delivers?

Every "Note" only only comes with a pen and nothing more worth mentioning over its "S" series. you should assume they both perform the same , note shall have little less bugs/ a bit longer android update etc.