Buzzing sounds threw speakers and in recordings

Dreamer758

Just upgraded from i7 3770 to a ryzen build with an asus prime b450 plus mobo and an RTX 2070 now there is a buzzing sound that comes threw speakers and gets louder when gpu is under load like gaming or benchmarks IT EVEN SHOWS UP IN GAMEPLAY RECORDINGS in geforce experince and that makes no sense what should I do. If I buy a sound blaster audio soundcard for 40 bucks will it fix the problem mabe faulty sound chip im using realtek drivers from asus website

1 hour ago, Dreamer344 said:

Just upgraded from i7 3770 to a ryzen build with an asus prime b450 plus mobo and an RTX 2070 now there is a buzzing sound that comes threw speakers and gets louder when gpu is under load like gaming or benchmarks IT EVEN SHOWS UP IN GAMEPLAY RECORDINGS in geforce experince and that makes no sense what should I do. If I buy a sound blaster audio soundcard for 40 bucks will it fix the problem mabe faulty sound chip im using realtek drivers from asus website

If it gets louder during a gpu load, then its mostly likely interference, getting an external soundcard would help. something like this: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sabrent-External-Adapter-Windows-AU-MMSA/dp/B00IRVQ0F8/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=usb+sound+card&qid=1553639083&s=gateway&sr=8-3

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)