Change Corsair K70 brightness & Windows store button color?

Spev

So through the iCue software which I've only recently downloaded after owning a Corsair keyboard for 2+ years now (got bored of the static red) I wanted to change it to blue or something. (Yeah I'm pretty boring)

Anyways, it's all good except I can't seem to find anyway to change the color of the brightness or windows store button up at the top right:

image.png.eedb3fbbd6b3b54daa2108f5969219b4.png

I can't left or right click on either of those buttons. Anyone have a Corsair keyboard and can give it a shot to see if it can be done? There doesn't seem to be a way to change it for me at all, even though they appear as if you could click on them like any of the other buttons. 

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

Sigh...of course after searching Google for 20 minutes and not finding an answer, then typing up a forum post, I found it 1 minute later myself. You have to go to the "performance" tab to change the color manually of both of those particular buttons. (Why??...I certainly can't tell you why you couldn't change with the rest of the buttons...)

image.png.41c2ef2866d28e372812f11d049f8043.png

Maybe if someone else has the issue this will help them as well.

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

Brightness is done on the keyboard . that top button that's white.