Windows 10 doesn't get to orbs, stuck at logo

Dave395PC

Last night my pc was working fine, but today when I went to start it up, it took longer than normal to get past the mobo logo and doesn't get to the orbs after 25 minutes of waiting. I've hit the reset button multiple times and it has said "preparing automatic repair" after 2 of them but no orbs appear and nothing happens. I have changed nothing with the computer.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nW33aJEfCcZtY2MF9

Windows 10 Home 64-bit Ver 1809 (I think)

MSI MS-7641 (BIOS Version: American Megatrends Inc. V25.1, 04/20/15)

AMD FX-8320 Eight-Core 3.50 GHz

MSI GTX 960

Allied SL-8500BTX 480W

Hi there,

This can happen often with Operating Systems. Sometimes there's an update or sometimes something didn't save right or you have a corrupt driver. The quickest way out of this would be to reinstall windows. You can do this many ways without having to loose a lot of you files. 

You can reset the PC. You can install a new version of windows on top of the current version of windows so you can access the old version of windows and your stuff. You can delete the windows partition and make a fresh one. 

What's your experience on installing/re-installing windows?

I've reinstalled windows probably 2 or 3 times on this system (I've had this pc since 2015), but I've always done it by mounting an iso instead of using a usb or dvd (I've had trouble booting from usbs and dvds [trying to dual boot ubuntu] before on this system). I have most of my files on a separate partition on the hard drive that has windows and other files like Steam games and videos I have on another hard drive, so I think I would be okay with reinstalling Windows on top of the current one. I would just need to be able to boot from a USB or disk to actually do that. (sorry for the essay)