Connection betwwen pcs differente position

Luuk17

HI,

i would like to ask you some question,

1 Can i link two different pc's on a different internet position with the vpn creation from windows ?

for example: a laptop is what would log in instead the desktop is going to be the worktower, I have already tried and it works.I got some problems that i searched on internet the Windows VPN and it seems that it work randomly sometimes yes sometimes no.

2 If not, can i use a vpn connection for example like WinScribe, to connect the pcs? or it's just a private connection that secure your navigation?

For Example i'm connecting to a VPN with the laptop and the desktop shouldn't be the same like i already did? 

We are talking about a close local VPN so it should be work like at house or university, no?

I'm a little confused about this Connections, because i even proved at university and it works for a while, than it stops and dosean't work again.

It's seem to me that Windows VPN can't connect always.

Exactly what i need is to create a share folder on a PC tha can be access by other 2-3 pcs from internet, so that they can edit it too, from other location, is possible?

you may want to check out syncthing or reselio sync. you could be having issues with your vpn being blocked on some external networks

Thanks for answering and sorry, my last sentece is wrong, i read it now and i'm not looking for a folder on internet lide dropbox or reselio sync, syncthing.