Scam?

MacsAreCool

Hello fine people....

So I posted a comment on the newest video on the Red 8k Camera. & so I received a friend request from the official ( I think ) LTT channel. I accepted it & got this message, "Hello, Thank you for subscribing on my videos! I'm selecting random user from my subscriber list for susprise gift and you have just won it! click here to reedem it <Link Removed>" I noticed many spelling errors like, "I'm selecting random user", "Susprise", "Reedem" & possibly some other mistakes. Some off putting things were that it said something about subscribing on videos. Obviously, that's not how YouTube works. The message also took me to a link to redeem a free iPhone X, which I assume aren't made by Apple anymore due to it not being on the iPhones bar on the official Apple website. When I clicked the redeem button, it took be to a suspicious website called, "Reward Explorer". Then, I did all the stuff it told me to do, but then it took me to another website called, "National Consumer Center". I read about it & people had some negative thoughts about the site. So I stopped there. So, if anyone knows something about this topic, please let me know. It will be greatly appreciated. 

Welcome to the forum

Please do not post that link. That was an imposter bot. Unfriend it immediately and I highly suggest you change your Google services password to be safe. Also it wouldn't hurt to scan your computer for malware while you're at it... Malwarebytes makes a Mac (assumption made from your user name) version here (https://www.malwarebytes.com/products/)

There's no place like ~

Spoiler

Problems and solutions:

FreeNAS

Spoiler

Dell Server 11th gen

Spoiler

ESXI

Spoiler

Is an scam. Please do an proper antivirus check.

Taken+meme.jpg

Screwdriver specs: Long, pointy. Turns things. Some kind of metal.

Main rig: 

i9-7900x | Asus X299-Prime | 4x8GB G-Skill TridentZ @3300MHz | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB | Intel 5400S 1TB | Corsair HX1200

unRAID server:

Xeon  E5-1630v4 |  Asus X99-E WS | 4x8GB G-Skill DDR4 @2400MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB cache drive | 12TB spinning rust | Corsair RM750X

FreeNAS server:

AMD something-or-other | Asus prebuilt sadness | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 9TB magnetic storage | Potential fire threat

HTPC:

i7-4790 | GTX1650 | Dell Sadness | 12GB DDR3-1600 | Samsung 860 250GB | 1TB magnetic storage | James Loudspeaker SPL3 x2 | Corsair SF450