Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LTX Tech-Conival

    

Community Calendar
nicklmg

Event details


Come meet the Linus Tech Tips crew and hang out with 1,100 other members of the community!

Tickets: http://www.ticketrocket.co/event/details/97246/ltx-2017



Recommended Comments



I live in freaking India!!!!

The plane fair itself would cost nearly $2,000(CAD) then there's hotel fair, and transportation, and food and EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!

 

Here's something, they could stream the entire thing, couldn't they???
I mean, of course, there'll be quite a number of booths and stuff, but still, it could be done, on twitch!!

Like, COME ON!!! you guys have an international fan base!!!!!

Share this comment


Link to comment
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:15 PM, kameshss said:

1100 members? who are they?

LTX 2017: ONLY 1,100 TICKETS AVAILABLE - GET 'EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT

on his new video.

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 20.5.2017 at 3:51 AM, DIMAnirban said:

I live in freaking India!!!!

The plane fair itself would cost nearly $2,000(CAD) then there's hotel fair, and transportation, and food and EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!

 

Here's something, they could stream the entire thing, couldn't they???
I mean, of course, there'll be quite a number of booths and stuff, but still, it could be done, on twitch!!

Like, COME ON!!! you guys have an international fan base!!!!!

I doubt they won't upload a video covering the event

Share this comment


Link to comment
18 hours ago, Totalschaden1997 said:

I doubt they won't upload a video covering the event

Well, yeah, a coverage will surely be there, no doubt, but like, think about it, the whole thing is gonna be of six hours... how much would a video be able to cover??

A twitch stream on the other hand would be more involving imo.

I get that it would have its own problems such as having a streaming pc set up and having someone monitor it and stuff, but like, when you're someone as big as LTT, involvement is important. at least that's what I think.

Share this comment


Link to comment

My son is a huge fan of Linus and the team.  His 13th  birthday is today.  I purchased airline tickets two days ago and told him last night that we are going.  He is thrilled.  I just attempted to purchase VIP tickets and they are sold out.  Please make room for one more 13 year  boy who is so looking forward to meeting everyone.  Thank you

Share this comment


Link to comment

My son is a huge fan of Linus and the team.  His 13th  birthday is today.  I purchased airline tickets two days ago and told him last night that we are going.  He is thrilled.  I just attempted to purchase VIP tickets and they are sold out.  Please make room for one more 13 year  boy who is so looking forward to meeting everyone.  Thank you

Share this comment


Link to comment

My son is a huge fan of Linus and the team.  His 13th  birthday is today.  I purchased airline tickets two days ago and told him last night that we are going.  He is thrilled.  I just attempted to purchase VIP tickets and they lo sold out.  Please make room for one more 13 year  boy who is so looking forward to meeting everyone.  Thank you

Share this comment


Link to comment
2 hours ago, techmama said:

My son is a huge fan of Linus and the team.  His 13th  birthday is today.  I purchased airline tickets two days ago and told him last night that we are going.  He is thrilled.  I just attempted to purchase VIP tickets and they are sold out.  Please make room for one more 13 year  boy who is so looking forward to meeting everyone.  Thank you

The team will all be on-site for the whole day, so there will be plenty of time to engage with everyone during the show :D but unfortunately we aren't able to open up any more VIP tickets at this time :( 

Share this comment


Link to comment

 With the Manchester bombings and Canada's 150th birthday, we all need a break from reality.

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 5/8/2017 at 2:43 PM, nicklmg said:

Convention + Carnival = Conival

Makes sense. In this case, can I bring my inmates from the local penitentiary? :D They'll even be wearing orange to match LTT's color scheme!

Share this comment


Link to comment

@nicklmg, If there's anyway I could get a ticket and be there, What time would this be happening? Also, will you cover the event in a video if I cannot pay?

Thanks.

(by the way, I created an 8K background for that monitor if you're interested. Please message me if you would like to see it.)

Share this comment


Link to comment
13 hours ago, InsertNameHere42 said:

@nicklmg, If there's anyway I could get a ticket and be there, What time would this be happening? Also, will you cover the event in a video if I cannot pay?

Thanks.

(by the way, I created an 8K background for that monitor if you're interested. Please message me if you would like to see it.)

There are still tickets available: http://www.ticketrocket.co/event/details/97246/ltx-2017

All event info including location and time is available through that link.
 

There will be videos created on-site.

Share this comment


Link to comment
21 hours ago, nicklmg said:

There are still tickets available: http://www.ticketrocket.co/event/details/97246/ltx-2017

All event info including location and time is available through that link.
 

There will be videos created on-site.

I would buy the big ticket one if you offered different colors for the signed shirt and also offered hoodies at extra cost. Yah I'd pay for the different colored shirt. I just do see myself wearing the pink!

Share this comment


Link to comment

Did the more expensive tickets sell out? I only see the $15 tickets available now. I thought there had been like 3-4 different price points for the tickets.

 

I was considering buying a couple of the $100+ tickets and giving them away in the forum.

Share this comment


Link to comment
14 hours ago, s2Bj6wC said:

Did the more expensive tickets sell out? I only see the $15 tickets available now. I thought there had been like 3-4 different price points for the tickets.

 

I was considering buying a couple of the $100+ tickets and giving them away in the forum.

We had to close the "premium" package sales as the shirts have to be ordered 6 weeks in advance of the event.

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 5/9/2017 at 5:52 AM, deXxterlab97 said:

Langley is so far away from center of Vancouver, best I could make it was somewhere in Surrey lol

It does seem fun but I won't be there anyway :(

 

Shit I´m in Germany and considered coming...how lazy or broke are you :D

It would literally cost you next to no money to go there, apart from the entrance fee

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 2017-06-16 at 10:27 PM, pokepoke4 said:

Is anyone going from Vancouver...? Could someone drive me? LOL I'll pay up.

I'm gonna be going from the airport, want to split a cab?

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 6/16/2017 at 9:27 PM, pokepoke4 said:

Is anyone going from Vancouver...? Could someone drive me? LOL I'll pay up.

I'm driving up from Wa. Could swing by and pick you up. Let me know. 

Share this comment


Link to comment

I'm going. I will probably wear my name on my shirt so look for a Chinese 12 year old wearing all Adidas. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
15 hours ago, Billy_Mays said:

Is there going to be one next year?

As long as this one goes well that is the plan!

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×