Hi, I bought built new PC, but having problems, help!

jchang

Hi, I recently built PC like week ago,
bought some used, and bought some New during Black Friday.
But I am having several problems I cant figure out why, and how to fix it.

CPU: Core i5- 2320 (Used)
MOBO: MSI B75A-G43 (Used)
RAM : Corsair 6GB DDR3 1333 MHz (3x2GB) (Used)
PSU: Corsair TX750 (New)
CFAN: Cooler Master TX3 (New)
CASE: APEX PCV-588 Mid Tower (New)
GPU: ASUS nVidia GTX 670 DirectCU II OC (New)
SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (New)
DISK: DVD/CD Combo SATA Drive (Used)
Few Fans (New)

I first bought used Zalman PSU 650w, and it got messed up, and bought new Corsair 750w. Now working great, but making little buzz noise.
So I dont think it is the PSU that is wrong, some thing is making PSU not stable I believe. I do not know what it is. That is one problem.

Now, I am getting 'nVidia graphic driver has stopped responding and has been recovered' error sometimes, even when I am just searching web.
Also I get that error when I run Heaven benchmark with just 125MHz Core and 250MHz Memory Clock Overclock, (even with 117 Power Target and 0997 voltage)
With 100 Core and 200 memory and 100 Power Target with no voltage increase Overclock runs just fine.
3D Mark Benchmark? I cant even run it, it crashes while it loads and give me error message.
I tried my spare HD 5450 GPU and still can not get 3D Mark to run. 
I played Battlefield 4 and Metro Last night. The games shows error and crashes like once a 2 hours or once a 5 hours. Even on stock clock. 
The Graphic card is self is fine, I tried on my brothers PC and it runs just fine. No error and 3D Mark runs great with no problem.
I have used ASUS driver(327.23) and nVidia(331.82) and both does not help.
Now that is second problem

I took out a Graphic card and ran PC with just CPU and its integrated graphic, randomly like once a 20 min, I see weird lines on 25% of my bottom monitor for like half a seconds and goes away.
(lines like on picture I have attached, that pic is not mine, but I only see 1/4 of my bottom screen like that for half a seconds)
I ran Prime95 stress test, and PC crashes after 5 min test and reboots.... ㅡㅡ;
I tried FurMark Stress test to test Integrated graphic in CPU, and it seems to work just fine.
Now that is the third problem.

These 3 problems are the problems I need to solve as of right now. Yea weird problem and many...
I have reinstalled OS and Reset the BIOS, but does not help

I will appreciate for you too help me out if you have any idea what causes them and how to address them...
Sorry for my English, as I am not a native English Speaker. I moved to US from Korea like 8 years ago.... :)

Thanks!

post-43946-0-41083300-1387252630_thumb.j

If all else fails, you can always reinstall windows. But seriously, it sounds like you have some major driver conflicts.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Hi, I recently built PC like week ago,

bought some used, and bought some New during Black Friday.

But I am having several problems I cant figure out why, and how to fix it.

CPU: Core i5- 2320 (Used)
MOBO: MSI B75A-G43 (Used)
RAM : Corsair 6GB DDR3 1333 MHz (3x2GB) (Used)
PSU: Corsair TX750 (New)
CFAN: Cooler Master TX3 (New)
CASE: APEX PCV-588 Mid Tower (New)
GPU: ASUS nVidia GTX 670 DirectCU II OC (New)
SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (New)
DISK: DVD/CD Combo SATA Drive (Used)
Few Fans (New)

I first bought used Zalman PSU 650w, and it got messed up, and bought new Corsair 750w. Now working great, but making little buzz noise.

So I dont think it is the PSU that is wrong, some thing is making PSU not stable I believe. I do not know what it is. That is one problem.

Now, I am getting 'nVidia graphic driver has stopped responding and has been recovered' error sometimes, even when I am just searching web.

Also I get that error when I run Heaven benchmark with just 125MHz Core and 250MHz Memory Clock Overclock, (even with 117 Power Target and 0997 voltage)

With 100 Core and 200 memory and 100 Power Target with no voltage increase Overclock runs just fine.

3D Mark Benchmark? I cant even run it, it crashes while it loads and give me error message.

I tried my spare HD 5450 GPU and still can not get 3D Mark to run. 
I played Battlefield 4 and Metro Last night. The games shows error and crashes like once a 2 hours or once a 5 hours. Even on stock clock. 
The Graphic card is self is fine, I tried on my brothers PC and it runs just fine. No error and 3D Mark runs great with no problem.
Now that is second problem

I took out a Graphic card and ran PC with just CPU and its integrated graphic, randomly like once a 20 min, I see weird lines on 25% of my bottom monitor for like half a seconds and goes away.

(lines like on picture I have attached)
I ran Prime95 stress test, and PC crashes after 5 min test and reboots.... ㅡㅡ;

I tried FurMark Stress test to test Integrated graphic in CPU, and it seems to work just fine.

Now that is the third problem.

These 3 problems are the problems I need to solve as of right now. Yea weird problem and many...

I will appreciate for you too help me out if you have any idea what causes them and how to address them...

Sorry for my English, as I am not a native English Speaker. I moved to US from Korea like 8 years ago.... :)

Thanks!

Probably best to re install Windows. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

go with a re install, but i get lines like that when i hop in my bois. thats because of my monitor it works on a dif one.

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

I have re installed the OS and reset the Bios and still have these problems...I think they are Hardware or Hardware Conflict issue.

Could be a whole bunch of things what drivers are you using?

i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz (1.240v) || Asrock extreme 4 || CM Hyper 212 evo

Samsung 840 || WD blue 1tb || WD green 1tb || Powercolor 7870 xt @ (1200 mhz core : 1500 mhz mem)