need help in buying a new keyboard

FeltyKat

iam thinking of buying a new keyboard and i need help in deciding which one i want it to be quite(man do you i hate the clicky noise of cherry mx blues) i don't care if its mechanical(for me there is no real difference) i will be using it for gaming and typing(a lot of coding and all)

Get a K70, Ducky, or CoolerMaster. Maybe just get a membrane instead because you don't care. If you do then get a Apex.

Quote me to get a reply!

Go for red, brown,black switches they are considerably quieter than the blue switches.

AMD FX-8350 @4GHz / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / G.Skill RipJaw X 8GB 1866Mhz / Samsung 840 120GB SSD / Sapphire R9 270X Toxic / Corsair CX500 / Fractal Design Define R4 / Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue / Xiaomi  Piston 2.0 / Steelseries Sensei / LG G3 32GB

Try some and get one you like. Peripherals are about as subjective as it gets. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you do a lot of coding you really do owe it to yourself to try and actually use a mechanical keyboard for a day or two, it sounds like you're not very informed on the subject and you really have to try it first hand for more than just a couple of clicks. It makes A WORLD of difference, I can comfortably say that on behalf of any programmer I know (and being a Computer Science student that's in the hundreds). If you don't care for the clickyness try something with Cherry MX Black switches like the Steelseries 7G. It is what I personally use and I love it, however will be switching mine for something with blue switches soon.

i like my steelseries 6g, it isnt as loud due to the cherry blacks but there is a bit of resistance and force needed with key presses, well in my opinion. Most importantly its really cheap c:

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed